Our dietitians take most insurance. Please call 541-497-3885 for details.
- First Choice
- Pacific Source
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- OHP/Pacific Source
We are in the process of adding Medicare. Please contact us for the latest details.
If you have questions on coverage, contact your insurance carrier. We do not regularly check benefits for clients so it is your responsibility to know what your plan covers and what your portion of the cost is. Please understand that we do not have a billing department and cannot know the details of each plan.
Guide to Calling about Insurance Benefits/Questions to Ask:
- Do I have benefits for nutritional counseling, CPT codes 97802 & 97803?
- Do I have any nutrition counseling benefits covered under the preventative care portion of my plan? (ICD-10 code Z71.3)
- Is a doctor’s referral required?
- Is there a limit on the number of visits allowed?
- Are there any restricted diagnoses?
- Are telehealth visits covered?
- Do I have a deductible to meet before insurance pays?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
- Is Ruby Health and Wellness/Ruby Slipper Wellness and/or my preferred dietitian/ nutritionist a covered provider under my plan? If not, what are my out-of-network nutrition benefits?
Please be sure to save information along with the reference number for your records, and email it to us so that we can add it to your chart.
Please be aware that the information given by your insurance company is not a guarantee of coverage.